A Beginner’s Guide,
what it means “to the chosen ones of Israel”!
by Rabbi Schlomo Goldstein
1. If a territory had been ours for 500 years, and yours for 50 years, it belongs to us – you are merely residents.
2. If a territory was yours for 500 years and ours for 50 years, it belongs to us – borders must not be changed.
3. If a territory had been ours 2500 years ago, but never since, it belongs to us for it is the “Cradle of our Nation.”
4. If a majority of our people live there, the country belongs to us – they must enjoy the universal right of self-determination.
5. If a minority of our people live there, the country belongs to us – they must enjoy the universal right of a minority and hence be protected against your oppression.
6. Our greed for expansion is really a Historical Necessity whilst your desire for self-determination must be categorized as Fascism.
7. Celebrating our Ethnic Heritage (real or invented) is a sacred duty to God whilst yours is only racism.
8. Inventing accomplishments for our people gives us a sense of worth. Your accomplishments will be erased with the help of your own kind.
9. When we shout “Death to the Goyim (non-Jews)” it should be understood as a pure act of kindness and understanding. However, if non-Jews demand Human Rights for themselves it is considered one a hate crimes against the children of Israel.
10. All the above rules apply to us but not to you.